Thread: Looking forward to join a car club

RGVTP Member

Looking forward to join a car club

Have a 2003 Silverado as for pics don't know how to post them

The club scene is dying bro, good luck on the search. I see you're from Rio Grande City, you might want to check Two Wicked Levels.

send me the pics 956-336-4426

RGVTP Veteran
    Times ain't the same. I miss the old days, bbqs, get togethers, racing other clubs, etc.

RGVTP Member
    Neta mayhem

RGVTP Member
    aqui andamos Racing To Xtreme or RTX Performance
    2004 RCSB GMC Sierra Sonoma Red Tuned by Tellez | Pacesetter LT's | ASP Underdrive Pulley | K&N CAI | Borla XR-1 Bullet
    2016 RCSB GMC Sierra Iridium Metallic Borla Catback
    RTX PERFORMANCE

RGVTP Veteran
    I was thinking of starting one with a primo and close friend of mine. But idk if time permits lol
    Would like the old ways back

Notorious is still around still part of it shit I started it back in 2004 so I have to be a part if it but mostly now ran by some of my younger friends that I trust to keep it going......not the same when every Thursday we would hamg out at reys house.......Ay yegava de todas las crews just to chill was bad ass......now on Thursdays this kids rather go out to cruise night so yea.....Notorious 13 years amd counting from like over 200 memebers to like 10 memebers to like 50 right now

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Mouse View Post
    Notorious is still around still part of it shit I started it back in 2004 so I have to be a part if it but mostly now ran by some of my younger friends that I trust to keep it going......not the same when every Thursday we would hamg out at reys house.......Ay yegava de todas las crews just to chill was bad ass......now on Thursdays this kids rather go out to cruise night so yea.....Notorious 13 years amd counting from like over 200 memebers to like 10 memebers to like 50 right now
    Nos vale vr ga tu vida